Wednesday, November 4, 2009

This is not your average program.

Ho-ly fuck.

This Ashman hybrid is no joke.

I have been lifting weights for 16 years.

CrossFitting on and off for a year.

Seriously CrossFitting since May.

Doing this program for 2 weeks. Ow.

I am sore.

I am tired.

I came home from the gym yesterday, took a bath, put on my PJ's and got in bed at 6!! I was utterly exhausted.

I like this.

So, yesterday was...

DL 4x3 at
150, 160, 170, 180

They felt pretty good.

Then I did a BW metcon

12 min AMRAP
10 push ups
10 supine ring pull ups
10 GHD situps

I got 6 rounds+6 push ups

Let me tell you....those ring pull ups are not your friend. They are a bitch. I told them to fuck off. They weren't even phased.

On a side note, I did all the push ups strict, but 5 and the GHD is getting easy.

I also overslept an hour this morning! Shit, I must've needed the rest!

Like I said, this program is no joke.

2 comments:

  1. good work! :) Yes this is a hard program. It is reminiscent of a Dutch Lowy-type of program but with my own twist to it. It requires a lot of recovery, warming up and mobility work when done. make sure you keep on top of all of that.

    ReplyDelete