Thursday, November 5, 2009

I'm just awesome lately

I have had a string of good workouts in the last week. Puts me in a really good mood.

Anyhow, yesterday I was still pretty damn sore from all the cleans. But, I worked out anyway.

It was Push jerks. 5x3
I did 55, 65, 75, 80, 85

Eh, I could have gone a bit heavier but I really felt the soreness in my traps and shoulders.

Metcon

3 rounds of
Row 200M
rest 30 seconds
Sprint (I have no clue how far, took me about 12-15 seconds)
rest 30 sec.
20 box jumps
rest 30 sec

Time after subtracting rests: 6:49

Wow, I don't know if it's the rowing or running but I actually puked after this. Not a lot but still. You probably didn't need to know that but too bad.

I really love this program so far. I really can feel a difference and I'm only 2 weeks in. Oh man...after 12 weeks.....

2 comments: