Monday, December 28, 2009

PJ, BW metcon, row and box jumps

Oh boy, this was a long day.

Push jerks 5x3@90%1RM

55, 65, 70, 75, 80

My shoulders are still a little sore from Saturday's OHS but these still felt pretty good.

Then AMRAP in 10
4 pull ups
6 knees to elbows
10 lunges each leg

5 rounds

Ugh, I went down to the lightest band and the pull ups just took forever during the last few rounds.

I just STILL FUCKING SUCK at pull ups. I keep doing them and doing them and doing them.

Then I rowed.
200Mx5
150Mx3
30 sec rest between rows

Then (yes, there's more)....2 minutes max box jumps
I got 60

Whew. I don't mind going to the gym after work. But it really makes for a long mother fucking day. By the time I get home, shower and eat it's time to go to sleep so I can do it all again.

Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment