Saturday, December 5, 2009

Bad day

This was the shittiest workout I've had in a really long time.

I wasn't even going to bother with this post but I guess it will be good to have a record of it.

5 rounds
5, 7, 9
Push jerks, front squats and ring dips
85# for the jerks and squats.

This was a stupid idea. I was still sore from the previous several days of workouts. I was also just fucking tired. Getting used to working again, being on my feet all day and trying to find time to eat. It all caught up with me.

85# was too heavy for the jerks. The last time I did them in a metcon I used 75# for 4 and it was almost too easy. Well, 5@85 was too hard. I pulled of 10# after the second round which helped but the whole thing was just a pile of shit.

I don't know my time, I stopped my watch to take off the weight and forgot to start it again.

All I can do is put it behind me and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment