Saturday, February 27, 2010

FGB=FYM

I'm not going to lie, this was horrible. So horrible you may not want to read it....

I hate FGB. I've only done it twice before but I remember it well.

So, I decided to be a trooper and join the group today.

Well, my legs were fucking dead from yesterday's hill sprints. But, I still didn't think it would be THAT bad.

It was.

SDHP...I never do those. I think they're gay. And that is all.

Box jumps...first set was good. After I got tired they were a joke with my right leg. ARRRGGHHHHH

Row...not horrible but I expected better

PP....this was the high point of the whole goddamn miserable workout

Wall balls....OMG, not even worth mentioning

I do my own programming, metcon wise, and I clearly have some glaring deficiencies. My conditioning needs major help.
So, more sprints, hill sprints, burpees and short and hard metcons....

I'm not going to beat myself up about this. I learned what I need to work on and will make the necessary changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment