Monday, February 15, 2010

PC's maybe not a good lift for 5/3/1

Well, I had decided to trade out bench press for PC's....because...
A. We don't have a bench at our gym
B. I really like O-lifting
C. Refer to B.

This is how it went
Power cleans
60x5
65x5
75xmax reps. I got 32. What? Yes, 32. I didn't even fail, I just quit. My back was pretty tight and I started to think perhaps this was not such a great plan. Not exactly how it's supposed to go. Well, I've got some thinking to do on that one....

Then Tabata rows.

I did the whole cycle twice.
Not really fun.

Then...I just felt like I wanted to do a little bit more(yeah, I don't know why)

So I thought 2 minutes of max KBS would be fun. You know, not too bad. It's only 2 minutes, after all.

I got 54. Oh shit that sucked. Like really sucked.

I managed 40 or so without stopping. Then I pretty much saw a bright light and I wanted to go to it....

And I'm an Atheist! haha

Really, it was a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment