Saturday, September 26, 2009

Day 5 MEBB

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. It's been forever.

I started MEBB. I'm doing my own programming, which I truly enjoy albeit time consuming. The lifts I chose are Push press, squat clean, overhead squat, chin ups(not exactly a lift, but I need to work on them)and snatch.

Today was squat clean 2,2,2,1,1,1

I sucked. But, that's ok.
I barely did these at all during CFSB and it showed today...

I did 65,65,70,75,80(failed),75

My old 1RM is 85#. I lost 10# but I know I'll get it back. So much of this lift is mental for me. My body does not WANT to dive under that bar! Grrrrrr

I followed with a short metcon

AMRAP 10
5 thrusters@70#
5 pullups
Run 200M

I got 4 rounds+3 thrusters

I'm pretty happy. I've never done 70#thrusters in a metcon before. It was definitely hard towards the end but I'm glad I did it.

I leave for NY in 12 days and am super excited!!!!! I get to see Jay and Nikki, go to CrossFit 101 and compete in a 'mini-games' with Nikki. WOOOOOOT!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. For our ME we lift everything and rotate on a cycle of upper, lower, and total. Sometimes the lines get blurred (Deadlift) but it seems to work since we're training both power and strength. If I didn't think "cardio" was so important I would do nothing be ME all of the time.

    Good luck at the games, you know my money's on you.

    ReplyDelete