Wednesday, October 28, 2009

No witty title

BS 3X5
115, 120, 125

Metcon
5 rounds
10 burpees
9 K2E
8BJ
7 squats
6 push ups
5 pull ups

Time 15:45

Damn, that took a while.
The K2E slowed me way down.
I need to do those more.
The rest I'm happy with.

Except, one tiny thing.....
If you bring a buddy to CF and he isn't working out, just 'observing' can you please tell him to back the hell away from me. There is nothing like having some strange guy stand 6 INCHES from you for your entire workout. Seriously.

9 comments:

  1. should have stabbed him

    ReplyDelete
  2. I considered shoving a dull pencil in his ear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha,Chris...what's funny is, I almost did. By accident.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turn, look him straight in the eye, then spit on him. No matter the outcome, you'll remember it for ever. Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All excellent ideas. I really like how this whole post became about the jerk at my gym.

    ReplyDelete