Saturday, August 29, 2009

Rest day

I love that my rest day comes after DL. I always need it.

Today is no exception. My lower back is tight, as are my quads. Even my glutes are sore today.

I had contemplated going over to the box to work on snatches, with a PVC. I've never done a snatch(I know, it IS embarrassing) but it's probably not a good idea, today. I really need my rest. This is an issue for me.

I hate resting

I hate resting

Yes, that was intentional. I know lots, if not most, CFers have the same issue. And I am really, really good at telling other people to rest. Why it's beneficial, how it will help them get stronger mentally and physically....I need to take my own advice.

I've been logging my food onto Fitday recently. I love doing this. Seeing how it all stacks up. Tweaking my nutrition, playing with my macros, watching how it affects my WOD's, my mood, etc. I'll be posting my totals here and for anyone interested, I'll post what I ate as well. That way, when the one millionth person asks me,"what do you eat?"....I can direct them here....

Because, for some reason, Meat, veggies, nuts, seeds, little fruit, no sugar is VERY complicated. Just god damned confusing, huh?

So, here is yesterday. Keeping in mind it was a rather low Cal day for me...

Grapes 4oz
Turkey 2 oz
Bacon 4 slices
Turkey drumstick 3.5 oz
Broccoli 10 oz
Chicken wings, baked 6 wings
Pecans 28g
Apple 1/2
Coconut oil 1 TBL

Totals : Calories 1,610
Fat 90.6 g
Carbs 61.1 g
Protein 144.6 g

Which looks like 50/36/14

Not my best day but definitely not my worst. For those of you that are thinking this is too low. I know, but you shoulda seen the day before....I ate everything not permanently affixed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment